Send an email to Road and Race including:
- Make, Model and Year of your motorcycle.
- A list of parts you require, including part numbers if possible.
Your credit card information:
- Name on the card
- Expiry Date
- Card Number
- 3 Digit CVC Code (required for Eftpos machine)
- Card Type (Visa, Mastercard etc)
Insurance on all parcels over AUD$100 is $8, plus $2.50 per $100 value.Please Note:
- Once the goods have been delivered to the Post Office or freight company, our responsibility ceases.
- If an item does go missing in transit, we will certainly do whatever possible at our end to chase it up & submit any insurance claims on your behalf.
- Parcels sent in overnight express post bags within Australia CANNOT be insured, so are consigned at purchaser's risk.
- We cannot take overseas cheques or money orders as it costs us $20 to process and clearance can take up to 4 weeks - no-one wants to wait that long for their parts!